CLAT 2021 | Exam Postponed
☄ Type mashajobs.com in Google to visit us.
- Date: 16.05.2021
- Post ID: 3210009
- Latest Update: Exam Dated 13.06.2021 is postponed. Application Last Date Extended Till 15.06.2021.
Consortium of National Law Universities, invites online application for Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2021 for admission to the Under graduate (UG) and Post Graduate (PG) degree programme in law (2021-22) in the following national universities in India:
Please read official brochure for complete detail.
- National Law School Of India University NLSUI, Bangalore
- The National Law Institute University NLIU, Bhopal
- National Law University, NLU Jodhpur
- Gujarat National Law University,GNLU Gandhinagar
- Rajiv Gandhi National University Of Law, Punjab RGNUL ,Patiala
- The National university of Advanced Legal studies, NUALS Kochi
- National University of Study and Research in Law, NUSRL Ranchi
- Damodaram Sanjivyya National Law University, DSNLU, Vishakhapatnam
- Maharashtra National Law University, MNLU Mumbai
- NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
- The West Bengal NU of Juridical Sciences WBNUJS, Kolkata
- Hidayatullah National Law University HNLU, Raipur
- DR. Ram Manohar Lohiya RMLNLU, Lucknow
- Chanakya National Law University, CLNU Patna
- National Law University Odisha, NLUO Cuttack
- Maharashtra National Law University, NLU Nagpur
- Maharashtra National Law University, MNLU Aurangabad
- NLU and Judicial Academy, Assam, Guwahati
- The Tamil Nadu national Law School, Tiruchirappalli
Application Last Date
Consortium of National Law Universities
|Last Date to Apply:||15.06.2021|
|Last Date to Pay Fees:||15.06.2021|
|Admit Card:||To be notified|
|Exam Date:||To be notified|
|UR / OBC
|Payment: By Debit / Credit Card / Netbanking / E-Challan
About the exam.
||No Upper Age Limit
|Mode of Exam.:
|Type of Exam.:
|Medium of Exam:
- 1 Mark for Correct Answer,
- 0.25 Negative Marking for incorrect answer.
||All major towns or cities all over India
|Please read official notification / brochure for more details.
|BA LLB (Five Years Integrated Course)
|Passed 10+2 or an equivalent examination with a minimum of:
- Forty Five percent (45%) of marks or its equivalent grade in case of candidates belonging to General/OBC/PWD/NRI/PIO/OCI categories and
- Forty percent (40%) of marks or equivalent in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST categories.
- Candidates appearing for the qualifying examination in March/April, 2021, are also eligible to apply.
|LLM (One Year LLM Degree)
An LL.B. Degree or an equivalent examination with a minimum of:
- Fifty Five percent (55%) of marks or its equivalent grade in case of candidates belonging to General/OBC/PWD/NRI/PIO/OCI categories and
- Fifty percent (50%) of marks or its equivalent grade in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST categories.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination in April/May, 2021, are also eligible to apply.
|Please read official notification/ brochure.
Share This Post With Friends