UP TET 2021 | News
☄ Type mashajobs.com in Google to visit us.
- Date: 03.06.2021
- Post ID: 3210016
- Latest Update: Notification postponed till further notice. Application may start from 15.06.2021
About the Vacancy
Examination Regulatory Authority of Uttar Pradesh (UPBSEB), invites online application for Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET 2021).
For complete detail please read official notification.
Application Last Date
Examination Regulatory Authority Prayagraj
Uttar Pradesh, India
|Application Starts:||To be notified|
|Last Date to Apply:||To be notified|
|Last Date to Pay Fees:||To be notified|
|Complete Form by:||To be notified|
|Admit Card:||To be notified|
|Exam Date:||To be notified|
|Answer Key:||To be notified|
|Result:||To be notified|
||UR / OBC
|Payment: By Debit / Credit Card / Netbanking / E-Challan
About the Test
|Mode of Exam.:
||Offline (Pen Paper Based)
|Type of Exam.:
|Medium of Exam:
||English and Hindi
||1 Marks for Correct Answer,
No Minus Marking.
||All District of Uttar Pradesh.
|For more details please read official notification.
| Classes I-V: Primary Level
- Bachelors degree with minimum 50% marks and 2 years Diploma in Education (D.Ed) from N.C.T.E/ Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI). OR
- Bachelors degree and 2 years B.T.C., C.T. (Nursery)/ Nursery Teacher Training (NTT) OR
- Bachelors degree and Special B.T.C. Training OR
- Bachelors degree with 2 years BTC Urdu special training in Uttar Pradesh OR
- Bachelor’s degree and Diploma in Teaching from Aligarh Muslim University (For Urdu Teacher) or Moallim-E-Urdu Degree before 11-08-1997
- 10+2 (Intermediate) with 50% Marks and 4 Year B.LEd Degree
|Classes VI-VIII: Junior Level
- Bachelors degree and B.T.C from NCTE approved institute OR
- Bachelors degree with minimum 50% marks and B.Ed/ B.Ed Special Education from Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) OR
- Intermediate (10+2) with minimum 50% marks and 4 year B.A/ B.S.C.Ed/ B.A.Ed from N.C.T.E./ U.G.C recognized institute OR
- Intermediate (10+2) with minimum 50% marks and 4 year Degree (B.El.Ed) in Primary Education OR
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 45% & B.Ed degree
|Please read official notification for complete details.
Share This Post With Friends